Nothing like some good home cooked noodles and pork! Using an Instant Pot can not only help cut down on cooking time but, be a blessing. No one wants to spend too much time in the kitchen. Plus with an Instant Pot, you can cook more than expected to have some left over for the next few days. This allows for a great meal prep Sunday dish. This means cooking on Sunday the incoming weeks lunches, so you’ll be prepared for some healthy meals!
This noodles and pork recipe is a great way to have a full meal without feeling guilty. Because the noodles are substituted with zucchini, and the pork adds the protein nutrients. Your body will be thanking you instead of feeling sluggish.
INSTANT PALEO NOODLES AND PORK
Yield: 4 ServingsCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Large Zucchini Use to cut into noodles
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 8 Ounces Baby Carrots
- 1/2 onion Diced
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Seasame Oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tsp Ginger Grated
- 1 – 1 1/2 Lbs Pork Loin
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- Get out that Instant Pot and start heating up (medium) that Sesame Oil.
- After the oil is heated, added the garlic, onion and ginger. Allow them to cook for 5 minues.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients. But hold on to the zucchini noodles, do not put those in just yet.
- While everything is cooking besides the noodles. Place the lid on the Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for no more than 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid. Place in the noodles and stir everything around. Re-cover for 5 minutes to allow the noodles to incorporate into the dish.
- Serve once the noodles have soften and enjoy!
© Callie SnowCuisine: Asian Ispired / Category: Recipes