This recipe is for a Paleo Sweet Potato Bread that could fit into anytime of year.
However, this time of year, I love pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, and everything that has to do with “Pumpkin Spice”.
Many of my favorite fall recipes can be “paleoized” into recipes that use ingredients that are high in nutrients, rather than the empty carbs of traditional bread recipes.
Sweet Potatoes are a great source of many vitamins and minerals and make a great base for muffins, bread, and other dessert or snack treats.
This recipe is super easy, healthy and tastes great!
Almost all of the ingredients are stocked ingredients in the Paleo Pantry including coconut milk, coconut flour, maple syrup and dark chocolate.
SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE CHUNK BREAD
Yield: 8 ServingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 25 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutesPrint
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup grated dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put all ingredients in medium-sized bowl (except chocolate)
- Using a mixer, mix until smooth and well incorporated.
- Add chocolate and gently mix, using a spoon.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Allow bread to cool in the pan and remove to the rack.
Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 141mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 8g© Callie SnowCuisine: dessert breads / Category: Recipes