Brownies may be the one dessert everyone loves to a point. Now with an added kick of espresso and a sweet fruity touch with the added blueberries. What’s not to love? These brownies bring out a whole new meaning to energized, chocolate goodness and fresh.
Gather a few friends and family members that will want to make this recipe with you. Enjoy your time together and enjoy this healthy dessert!
BROWNIES MADE WITH ESPRESSO BEANS AND BLUEBERRIES
Yield: 12 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 30 minutesTotal Time: 40 minutes
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream Concentrate Perferrably melted (leave 3 Tbsp’s worth for drizzling)
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Raw Organic Honey
- 1 Tbsp Espresso Beans (grounded) (can be any flavor you prefer) Grounded
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Cinammon
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring out your mixing bowl and put your sea salt, honey, cocoa powder, espresso, vanilla, baking soda, eggs, cinnamon, and coconut cream (coconut butter).
- It is preferred to use a hand mixer or stand mixer to incorporate all these ingredients together.
- Afterward, grab your blueberries and gently fold them in (by hand) into your batter so your blueberries do not burst.
- Take a brownie sheet (typically 9×16) be sure to grease the sheet. Or use a cupcake tray! Pour the batter on the sheet, tray or pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. 5 minutes before the 30 minutes is up, take a tooth pick and test the middle batch of brownies, making sure they are cooked all the way through.
- When the brownies are finished, allow them to cool.
- Once the brownies has chilled for a few minutes, drizzle the remaining Coconut Cream. Begin to serve!
Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 129mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g© Callie SnowCategory: Recipes