Cabbage rolls can offer a series of boosting proteins and the nutrients of cabbage as well.
This could be a min dish or even an appetizer. The best part – you can make it with your slow cooker!
This is a great recipe for those long days, when all you want is a hearty dish, but you don’t have the time or energy to cook.
While this can make up to 6 servings, this could also be a meal prep dish since the cabbage rolls can go in the freezer.
By the end of the week, you can bring out the rest and enjoy!
Take the stress out of your day and bring out the slow cooker! We all could use a little helping hand every now and then.
Yield: 6 ServingsPrep Time: 20 minutesCook Time: 3 hoursTotal Time: 3 hours 20 minutesPrint
- 1 Head Cabbage
- 1 Small onion Diced
- 1 LB ground beef
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 15 Ounces tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 1/2-2 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- Grab a large bowl and mix together Cauliflower rice, Ground Beef, Salt, Pepper, Oregano and Garlic cloves.
- To use the leaf from a cabbage, you do not have to boil if you do not want to. Try microwaving anywhere from 20-30 seconds to soften the leaf.
- Scoop up 1/4 Cup of the mixture into the prepped cabbage leaf. Roll up until secured and not overly tight.
- For the bottom of the slow cooker, create a thin layer with the diced tomatoes.
- Then add in the cabbage rolls with the seam side facing down.
- With your remaining diced tomatoes, pour them on top of the cabbage rolls.
- Cook on High for 2-3 Hours.
Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 686mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 25g© Callie SnowCategory: Recipes