GINGER MISO DRESSING WITH A GREEN SALAD
By Kari Peters at Get Inspired Everyday!
I can’t say enough about how much I like this dressing! You might find yourself eating platefuls of salad – just to eat more dressing!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 1 1/3 cup
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ½ cup orange juice, (from 2 oranges, freshly squeezed is best)
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- ½ cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Note: I used a light colored brown rice miso for this recipe. For a richer miso flavor, you can use the dark variety.
- Zest the orange and measure out 1 tablespoon. Juice the oranges and add the juice with the rest of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on low, increasing to medium speed until dressing is completely emulsified.
- The dressing will keep for at least a week in the fridge.
Recipe by: Kari Peters
Kari’s blog, Get Inspired Everyday!, is a food, adventure, and lifestyle blog. She seeks out the best quality ingredients, because better ingredients = a better final product. You can also follow her on Twitter and Facebook.