A Peppermint Mocha on a chilly Winter day sounds completely divine! Now after all the cooking and baking for the holidays is coming to an end. Being able to make one of your favorite hot beverages is ideal and refreshing. Give this recipe a try and even add some spices to dress up this Peppermint Mocha. Try and relax a little with this heavenly creation.
Yield: 2 ServingsPrep Time: 4 minutesCook Time: 1 minuteTotal Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 Cups Nut Milk
- 2 Cups Freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp Raw honey This is to sweeten or for a richer taste.
- 1/2 Cup coconut milk Full Fat
- 3 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract or Peppermint Oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Pinch Of Salt
- Get out your blender.
- Be sure to already have two cups of freshly brewed coffee ready.
- Take all the ingredients and place them in the blender.
- Blend on high, until each ingredient is mixed throughly.
- Get out your coffee mug and pour the mixture into your cup.
- Then the toppings become optional afterwards!
Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 521Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 234mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 5gSugar: 10gProtein: 15g© Callie SnowCategory: Recipes