What’re the Christmas holidays without some Apple Cider? This age-old hot beverage has been used throughout time to warm the mind, body, and soul. This quick Paleo recipe allows anyone that’s looking to keep it a little healthy around the holidays. Or if someone just wants to add a little spice to their table.
PALEO APPLE CIDER
Yield: 1 ServingPrep Time: 8 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 13 minutes
- 1 Cup Unsweetend Apple Juice
- 2 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Tsp Raw honey
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/4 Tsp Whole Cloves
- 1/4 Tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- Get out a saucepan or you can use a teapot, place over medium heat. Pour in the unsweetened apple juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir constantly and let the apple cider come to a gentle boil.
- Once the cider begins to boil, let the beverage simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan or teapot from the stove. Pour the cider through a strain into the cup of your choosing. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 0g© Callie SnowCategory: Recipes