This recipe not only smells heavenly and is undoubtedly delicious, but it is very versatile. It can be used as a trail mix, or add some almond milk for delicious breakfast granola.
MAPLE VANILLA TOASTED TRAIL MIX
Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 25 minutes
- ½ cup toasted coconut flakes
- ½ cup raw almond slices
- ½ cup raw pecans halves
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all ingredients, minus the golden raisins and dried cranberries, in a
medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread out the mixture evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove from oven and allow cooling.
- Mix in golden raisins and dried cranberries prior to storing in an airtight
container, or serving.