Needing a protein boost in the morning, or looking to have well-rounded muffins that have everything in them? This little recipe will help fuel your body, mind, and soul for those days we really don’t want to get out of bed.
This recipe also allows for over ingredients to be placed within, like bell peppers or another kind of meat.
BACON, EGG AND TOMATO MUFFINS
Yield: 6 ServingsPrep Time: 9 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 29 minutes
- 6 Slices bacon
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved or chopped
- 8 Large eggs
- 2 Tbsp green onion Chopped
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Bring out the cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover the muffin or cupcake tray with the cooking spray.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet, keep it on medium heat and continuously turn the bacon over. When the bacon is halfway cooked (5 minutes tops). Cut the bacon into small bits.
- Take the bacon bits and egg, green onions, 1 cup of cherry (halved or chopped) tomatoes and black pepper. Mix them together in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture into the muffin or cupcake tray.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 259mgSodium: 290mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 13g© Callie SnowCategory: Recipes