For those avocado lovers out there! This dish is not only easy to prep (with a maximum of 5 minutes) and a total of 10 minutes to make! With the added protein and the sweet yet, smooth taste of the avocado, you’ll be making this recipe more often than not.
STUFFED AVOCADO WITH SPICY CRAB
Yield: 4 ServingsCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Small avocado Pitted and Peeled
- 4 Oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1/4 Cup cucumber Peeled and Diced
- 2 Tbsp Mayo Make sure this is Whole 30 like Hellman’s
- 2 Tsp Soy Sauce Gluten-free
- 2 Tsp Sriracha
- 1 Tsp Chives Chopped also Fresh
- 1/2 Tsp Furikake Or use Sesame Seeds
- In a bowl, mix together the chives, mayo, and sriracha.
- After the three ingredients above are mixed well. Add in the cucumber and crab meat. Be sure to gentle toss together to incorporate.
- Take the avocado and cut open. Remove the pit and either spoon out the avocado or peel away the skin.
- Take the avocado halves, and fill the hollowed spot with the spicy crab meat mixture.
- Fill the avocado halves to your desire.
- Then top the halves with soy sauce and furikake, enjoy!
Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 947Total Fat: 99gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 77gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 1096mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 5gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g© Callie SnowCategory: Recipes