Brownies may be the one dessert everyone loves to a point. Now with an added kick of espresso and a sweet fruity touch with the added blueberries. What’s not to love? These brownies bring out a whole new meaning to energized, chocolate goodness and fresh.
Gather a few friends and family members that will want to make this recipe with you. Enjoy your time together and enjoy this healthy dessert!
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream Concentrate Perferrably melted (leave 3 Tbsp's worth for drizzling)
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Raw Organic Honey
- 1 Tbsp Espresso Beans (grounded) (can be any flavor you prefer) Grounded
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Cinammon
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring out your mixing bowl and put your sea salt, honey, cocoa powder, espresso, vanilla, baking soda, eggs, cinnamon, and coconut cream (coconut butter).
- It is preferred to use a hand mixer or stand mixer to incorporate all these ingredients together.
- Afterward, grab your blueberries and gently fold them in (by hand) into your batter so your blueberries do not burst.
- Take a brownie sheet (typically 9x16) be sure to grease the sheet. Or use a cupcake tray! Pour the batter on the sheet, tray or pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. 5 minutes before the 30 minutes is up, take a tooth pick and test the middle batch of brownies, making sure they are cooked all the way through.
- When the brownies are finished, allow them to cool.
- Once the brownies has chilled for a few minutes, drizzle the remaining Coconut Cream. Begin to serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 129mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g