The bunless burger is an easy to make for a quick dinner during. Plus with a bunless burger, you’ll be taking out the extra carbs for a healthy lunch or dinner!
- 1 large Sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cup ground beef
- 1 tsp favorite seasoning
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 small eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh herbs mix
- Wash and peel a potato. Slice it 1 cm each slice.
- Mix ground beef and seasonings in a medium bowl.
- Form into palm size patties. Use the size of your potatoes to judge how big your burgers should be.
- Heat a grill pan to medium.
- Place potato slices on a grill pan.
- Add the burgers. Top them with fresh herbs.
- Grill burgers about 4-5 minutes per side or until they've reached your desired doneness.
- Layer sweet potato with some herbs, burger, avocado slices, sprinkled with some lemon juice, sliced a red onion or other favorite toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 797mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 28g