Summer is out and grilling is an easy go-to for lunch or dinner. Sometimes we live by simply grilling out as much as possible. This recipe adds a few fresh greens and cherries to the plate. Break out of the usual and change up the dish a bit to add more seasoning when it comes to grilling the chicken. Or add more vegetables to the salad. Simply have fun and enjoy this delicious and easy dish!
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil or Coconut Oil for Chicken
- 6 4 Ounces Chicken Breast (boneless and skinned)
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper for Chicken
- 1/4 Tsp salt for Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar for Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp Shallots (minced) for Vinaigrette
- 1/3 Cup Water for Vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp olive oil for Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar for Vinaigrette
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard for Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Tsp Thyme (dried or fresh) for Vinaigrette
- Pinch of salt for Vinaigrette
- Pinch of Black Pepper for Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 Cups Cherries (pitted and cut in half) for Salad
- 6 Cups Green Leaf Lettuce for Salad
- Prep your chicken breasts by rubbing Olive Oil or Coconut Oil on them. Add salt and pepper, lightly seasoning. Now we recommend adding other seasonings that you prefer, so get creative or spice up that chicken!
- Be sure to have your grill going beforehand.
- Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch thick slices. Put the chicken breasts on the grill. Typically 6 minutes for each side of the chicken to be done, although if you are unsure, cut open the chicken to see if it is fully cooked through
- Now beging to prepare the Vinaigrette. Combine all the ingreidents listed for the Vinaigrette. Be sure to stir the ingreidents together.
- Tear up your green leaf lettuce, place on a plate. Add your chicken to the top of your lettuce and pour the Vinaigrette over the top of everything.
- Dinner or a delicious lunch is served!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 666Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 205mgSodium: 1036mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 70g