Even though these Cinnamon Maca Bites are in the dessert section of Paleo Living, these bites pack a punch. Since Keto has become interlaced with Paleo, these two various healthy avenues seem to compliment each other. By cutting out the sugar, you’ll receive a healthy dose of protein.
The Cinnamon Maca Bites are filled with nutrient-rich fats and protein. Meaning one bite could fill you up. Consider these little bundles of joy to help boost your day. Every now and then, especially during the holidays, we need a pick me up snack. Instead of reaching for chips, reach for a bite!
Imagine these Cinnamon Maca Bites would be great with a cup of green tea! Another added note, this is a Ketogenic, sugar-free recipe!
By the way, this mini recipe can jumpstart the Ketosis diet!
- 1 1/4 Cups Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp Collagen Peptides
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 Tsp Maca
- 3/4 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Pearl Powder Completely Optional
- Bring out the food processor. Place every ingredient in the processor and blend for 1 minute.
- Make sure to use a silicone ice tray. Or if you can find a mold that can withstand freezing temperatures. Spoon the mixture into the cube spaces.
- Allow to freeze for an hour or two until solid.
- Then when it's time to serve this mini bites. However, allow the bites to thaw from the mold before taking them out one by one.
- These Cinnamon Maca Bites will stay fresh for up to two weeks as long as they are in a sealed container in the freezer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 531mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 9gSugar: 14gProtein: 6g