With this Paleo almond pancakes recipe, breakfast can be a healthy and scrumptious! Top these perfect pancakes with toasted almonds and fresh berries for a perfectly blended flavor.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 cup almond flour (finely ground almonds)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, almond milk, honey, almond flour, coconut oil, and salt.
- Heat a large pan or griddle on medium heat and add some oil to lightly coat pan.
- Pour pancake batter onto the pan or griddle, making sure there is enough space between each pancake.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Gently flip pancakes and cook for an additional 4 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Serve with some extra honey for breakfast.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 9g