I enjoy this soup served either hot or cold because of its delicious flavors and undertones.
This soup is delightfully full of flavor and gets its creaminess from coconut milk rather than a cream.
I love the smooth taste of coconut milk, especially over the counter stanozolol in soups, smoothies & sauces. It’s a wonderful alternative for people who are limiting dairy or who follow the Paleo Diet.
Creamy Spiced Asparagus Soup
- 1 Large Bunch Asparagus
- 1 leek or Onion
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbl Coconut Oil or Butter
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Blend
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam Asparagus until easily pierceable with a fork. Chop into smaller pieces & set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onion & celery in coconut oil until tender.
- Add 4 cups of chicken stock, 1 can of coconut milk, asparagus and spices. Bring to a simmer.
- Once soup is hot add to a blender or food processor until desired consistency.
- Serve with extra asparagus or avocado.
Recipe By: Caily at Have a Delicious Life
Caily is a Certified Traditional Foods Cook & Teacher in Southern NH. She is passionate about nourishing foods and creating unforgettable dishes the whole family will love.