For those avocado lovers out there! This dish is not only easy to prep (with a maximum of 5 minutes) and a total of 10 minutes to make! With the added protein and the sweet yet, smooth taste of the avocado, you’ll be making this recipe more often than not.
- 1 Small avocado Pitted and Peeled
- 4 Oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1/4 Cup cucumber Peeled and Diced
- 2 Tbsp Mayo Make sure this is Whole 30 like Hellman's
- 2 Tsp Soy Sauce Gluten-free
- 2 Tsp Sriracha
- 1 Tsp Chives Chopped also Fresh
- 1/2 Tsp Furikake Or use Sesame Seeds
- In a bowl, mix together the chives, mayo, and sriracha.
- After the three ingredients above are mixed well. Add in the cucumber and crab meat. Be sure to gentle toss together to incorporate.
- Take the avocado and cut open. Remove the pit and either spoon out the avocado or peel away the skin.
- Take the avocado halves, and fill the hollowed spot with the spicy crab meat mixture.
- Fill the avocado halves to your desire.
- Then top the halves with soy sauce and furikake, enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 947Total Fat: 99gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 77gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 1096mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 5gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g